WE ACCEPT DEPOSITS
Reservation Deposits of $300 plus CA tax is required. Deposits will be applied to the purchase of your puppy. The Reservation Deposit is not refundable.
Select the “Health Guarantee” tab above , as the Health Guarantee applies to all purchases.
We will email you back with confirmation of your reservation.
We do encourage you to reserve, as it assures you that you will be able to secure the puppy of your choice.
Our Website accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. We accept bank transfers, wire transfers, and cash except when we notify you otherwise for a specific litter. There are some litters for which we do not accept credit cards.
We are a licensed, inspected California business, sales tax will be calculated and charged on all puppy purchases.
Please read our policy regarding reservation deposits.
Shipping Your Poodle Puppy
We are not shipping at this time.
All puppies go home with:
1. Microchip inserted, and the information to register your new family member in the ReUnite national microchip databank.
2. A letter from our Vet, includes the microchip # of your puppy, the d.o.b., and the findings of the Vet’s inspection of puppy.
3. DNA Opti-Gen Certificate of Sire.
4. Pedigrees of both parents.
5. Health records for your puppy showing dates of all vaccinations given.
6. One month supply of premium grade Nu-Vet Supplements that your puppy has been eating everyday to build its immune system.
7. One month supply of specific Purina Puppy food, the premium quality health food your puppy has been weaned on.
8. Registration transfer papers if your puppy has been advertised as being sold with registration papers.
9. The Guarantee of good health and temperament that is printed on Scarlet’s Fancy Poodles website, guarantee will be activated when you have taken your puppy in for it’s “Well Puppy Check” with your Vet.
10. Puppy Care information emailed to you. Print out this information, it will help by giving you material to read before your puppy arrives, and refer back to assist you in raising your puppy into a healthy, happy, adult.
*If the puppy you have decided on becomes unavailable (due to any unforeseen cause, or you are unable to take your puppy when it is ready to go home) your reservation deposit will be placed in first position for the next available puppy of the same size, sex and color.