As licensed, ethical, and committed breeders of purebred Teddy Bear Poodle puppies, we love sharing our passion for these wonderful animals with others. Our family has raised Poodles for nearly 60 years on our old-fashioned ranch in California, which we find to be a very good environment to care for and raise our moms, dads, and precious puppies. We go to great lengths to acquire excellent parents, bred from AKC red Champions lines, many for at least five generations. We genetic test our parents to ensure puppies are born with excellent health, temperament and beauty. We love our toy, miniature and moyen poodle puppies and we are willing to do whatever we can to ensure they make wonderful additions to your family.
We specialize in Red and Apricot Poodle puppies in varying sizes. As a licensed (Operation permit U18-004880) and AKC-compliant Miniature and Moyen Poodle breeder, we stand behind every puppy we sell. We are caring stewards of the Poodle breed, and we promise that your Poodle puppy will have all the qualities of the American Kennel Club’s breed standard. We guarantee that:
- All puppies have a microchip to provide a permanent identification for that puppy
- The microchip, the puppy’s permanent identification number is affixed to a Veterinary Exam Paper
- All puppies are taken to one of our veterinarians with their own individual exam paper
- One of our veterinarians inspect the puppy they write the results of the check on the puppy’s paper
- DNA testing is performed on all sires
- Genetic testing specific to the Poodle breed are performed on all sires
- Five generation pedigree of both parents
- Each puppy comes with a 2-year health guarantee for genetic problems
As caring stewards of the Toy Poodle breed, we are committed to providing well-bred puppies with happy and friendly temperaments to loving homes. Selectively bred from AKC-registered sires and dams, our puppies all have Champion dogs in their immediate lineage. We specialize in Red and Apricot Poodles in various sizes, including:
- Moyen (18-22 lbs.)
- Miniature (11-18 lbs.)
- Oversize Toy (8-10 lbs.)
- Toy (5-7 lbs.)
- Tiny Toy (4-5 lbs.)
We strive to help you understand our process of selecting and delivering AKC Poodle puppies to prospective owners. That’s why we have created our Start Here guide, which outlines our processes as well as our commitment to both you and our Toy Poodle puppies for sale. We want to ensure a perfect fit between these wonderful pets and their new owners, and we take this process very seriously.
- Read our Quality Breeder Guide to learn more about selecting an online breeder
- Fill out the Puppy Application (Please allow us 48 hours to respond to your application)
- We will contact you back to let you know if your home qualifies to own one of our puppies
- When you get the confirmation that you are qualified owners, you will also receive an explanation of how Our Process works. Reserving a puppy is $300 that goes toward the purchase of your puppy. If you are interested in placing a reservation on a puppy we will send you a Link and PW for you to be able to send your reservation.
We welcome your inquiries and interest in our Red and Apricot Poodles, and we hope your home will welcome one of our puppies very soon.
Linda, Kimberly, and Mikaela
Types of Poodles:
Red Poodle Puppies
Red Tiny Poodle Puppies & Teacup Poodle Puppies
Red Moyen-Klein Poodle Puppies
Red Teddy Bear Toy Poodle Puppies